Friday, September 26, 2008

Madness






Well, things are crazy here with McCain and Obama on the hill. There are reporters all over the place in the senate building, and everyone is running all over the place! Exciting things are happening right now, and I am loving being here at this time. On Wednesday Brooke and I went to the PRISM awards showcase on Capitol Hill and it was really fun. We've decided to start networking so we can go to cocktail parties everynight and not have to pay for dinner! ha ha Tonight Chad and I went into Baltimore to the Orioles game! It was lots of fun. We got very into it with t-shirts, peanuts and hot dogs. We got to meet up with Joen's sisters family and watch the game until it got rained out- it was fun to go to Baltimore! Tomorrow we go to Gettysburg so I'll make sure to keep you updated!

3 comments:

ideALEs 87 said...

hola

aa said...

Hi,
I like your blog and your idea too, to go to cocktail parties every night and not have to pay for dinner.
I hope that you had a lot of fun in all the parties which you had attended till now…
All the pictures are so beautiful and I will be waiting for your next blog….

===================================
Saurabh
look4ward

Kylie said...

Chelsea! That sounds so exciting to be in DC during the elections! I'm so jealous!

P.S. Your hair is getting so long! I like it!