Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thanking


byu for broadening my curiosity for life.
whitney and amber for showing me who i strive to be in life.
music for making me feel life.
brad and taylor for grounding me in life.
heaven for giving me something to believe in this life.
wes for showing me strength in whatever comes of life.
my endless thoughts to keep me company in life.
molly for showing me how to be a child's best friend in life.
river.saylor.mya.beckham. for living life.
my friends for teaching me to laugh at life.
missionaries for being stronger than me in this life.
dinner tables for bringing us together in life.
my grandparents for their wisdom in life.
books for offering a break from life.

1 comment:

Justin said...

You forgot one Chelsea:
My apple computer for keeping me entertained during class in life. Haha