Tuesday, July 27, 2010

unpacking my summer.


it's weird to be home.
it's weird to unpack a suitcase and use shampoo from a big bottle.
i feel weird- like i don't remember what home is.

i looked into my closet and felt so overwhelmed. too many choices. too many colors. too big of a decision. So i wore the same outfit for 2 days.

Real life is overwhelming- just like my closet. I have too much to do and too many decisions to make! It's weird that I'm no longer being shuffled around the world with
no strings attached anywhere- I have real things to do now.

i can't believe i'm home from all my amazing adventures. i have had the most incredible summer of my life. I have learned more than i ever thought i would, and i made friendships that i never want to end!! Now it's time for me to use all that I have seen and learned to be happy!

it's weird to be home, but it's so good to be home.

No comments: