Friday, August 13, 2010

i'm thinking of you

i spent the weekend in logan with my cousins and grandma. i had so much fun. i worked on a quilt, went on a hike, ate at the best restaurants, took a zumba class at the sports academy and so much more! i've always loved logan and hyrum, and every time i go up there i think to myself- why don't i do this more often?? it is so much fun, and a great little getaway.

my grandma had a
typewriter she let me play around on while i was at her place. she thought it was absolutely hilarious that i wanted to mess around with her 'antique', but i came back the next day with a little creative project in mind. i made a bunch of thank you/birthday cards etc. and i am in love with them. their perfect- simple. and just my style.
i had the most amazing time with my grandma hearing stories of her and my grandpa and just talking about life. i look up to her so much and am so excited about the possibility of seeing her more often next year!

No comments: