Monday, October 18, 2010

10 for 10.2010

10 random facts about yourself

i lost my favorite watch on an airplane. i love to read and wish i did it more. i used to love cats... what?. i love to meet new people. i love shopping more than anyone i know. music gives me goosebumps. i've never seen star wars. babies are my heaven on earth. i dont know how to say no. i spent summers at farm camp where I paid to do chores.

Nine things you do every day.

check facebook. text too much. change outfits at least 3 times. miss my best friends. annoy people. wonder what i'm doing with my life. stress about school. eat complete junk. laugh till i cry.

Eight things that annoy you.

the sound of air conditioning. yellow lighting. when the CW kills off my favorite characters. migraines. judgmental people. radio static. long lines. slow drivers.

Seven fears / phobia

getting kidnapped. losing someone i love. spiders. being alone forever. hurting someone i love. all scary movies. previews for all scary movies.

Six songs that you’re addicted to.

love like crazy [lee brice] you and i [ingrid michaelson] kings and queens [30 seconds to mars] your body is a wonderland [plug in stereo] free fallin [john mayer] the fear you wont fall [joshua radin]

Five things you can’t live without.

my church. my family. my computer. pinky. gum.

Four memories you won’t forget.

london. grandpa. the senate conference. westview drive.

Three words you can’t go a day without using.

i love you.

Two things you wish you could do.

draw. be spontaneous.

One person you can trust.

myself.

No comments: