Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas came early


my best friend annie got engaged yesterday!
yes. engaged.
i couldn't be happier for her and her sweet man mike.

annie with a ring is my fav because..

she has the most contagious laugh and will order dominos with me at midnight.
she is the best listener i know and has the softest heart.
she is kind to everyone, no matter their situation. [amazzing with grandpas and those with special needs]
she will be the best mom because she gave her soul to the tinsleys
she is the greatest example to me. always.

westview hasn't been the same since she left. but i'm so glad she's still my best friend, and i cannot wait to see this beautiful bride on her beautiful day!

1 comment:

a&m said...

Chels. I cannot even say thank you enough for this post! I would have said thank you sooner--but I left my laptop on the airplane the night Mike proposed!

You are my best friend, and I love you..