Monday, May 9, 2011

acuvue oasis

newwwwwwwww
contacts.

i hate the eye doctor.
there's nothing i do worse than make time for the eye doctor [which is a problem since i'm blind without these little babies]
buttttt i called the office this morning. ordered a 6-month supply and picked them up on my way home from work.
ideal, right?!!!
i swear it usually takes a 4 hour appt. where everything is blurry and they shine ever color of the rainbow at my face, making my mascara run all afternoon. [which is kind of okay, since everyone else in there is 95 with cataracts]

but then they have to order the contacts, which usually take 17 years, and by then i've been stuck with glasses on my face since the time i went swimming a lost my left one...

every time i leave the office, i swear i'm going to make a quick stop to get lasik on the way home...

but not this time.
this time it was just a phone call and a 5 minute drive away.
i might just love the eye doctor now.
but probably not.
[check with me in 6 months]


ps. i hate 3d movies. judge me mmk

1 comment:

Marissa said...

i love the eye doctor because i feel like it's an adventure.