Thursday, September 22, 2011

too busy skyping.


lets start out by saying if you know me at all, you know i love my oreos.
not double stuff.
not original.
not mint/chocolate/peppermint/hippyorganic.
but the holiday-themed oreos.
[yes, there's a big difference]

recently, dear anniewhoo enlightened me with the greatest discovery ever.
fork+oreo=heaven.

directions: push your fork through the oreo cream. dip into milk. then bite. then cry of joy.

seeing that i am in college and refuse to eat anything that asks for more than five steps before it's in my mouth, this makes for the best dessert/dinner/breakfast/lunch/brunch/4am snack.

try it.
love it.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Thank you for your fantastic blog. This is one of my favorite ones to stalk because nearly everything you write makes me laugh out loud or cry. Or cry because I’m laughing so hard. you. are. hilarious. And when you’re not, you write some of the sweetest and simplest things I have ever read. Brilliant. Thisisthebestblog.