Monday, November 14, 2011

11.11.11



b and linds officially tied the knot!
it was so much fun to spend all day celebrating with such wonderful friends and family!
we are so blessed.
everything was beautiful and i was on cloud 9 the entire time.
amber flew into town which made it even better.
[that, and 13 dozen left over cookies]

after the wedding we didn't waste much time before decking the halls.
mike was a trooper and helped 24/7 which made it the perfect weekend!

ps. sunday we got to see river&saylor and mya&beckham in their primary programs and it was the cutest/sweetest/best thing i've ever seen! my favorite was the little boy who picked his nose during his one-liner at the mic.
i.died.

1 comment:

Cindy Darling said...

Chelsey, you are one of the loveliest people I have EVER met. Seeing you at Nordstrom gave me the boost of inspiration I needed! You are a role model to me and I will forever look up to you, I hope one day that some of your Awesome Glitter will rub off on me :)