Tuesday, February 8, 2011

conversation hearts.


on thursday it will have officially been a month since i last posted.
this was to punish delta for not letting me go to phoenix.*

so, as far as an update....
i painted my fingernails pink last night to convince spring to hurry up.
now i'm crossing those fingers

literally this exact moment i just realized my nails are also pink for valentines day!!!
valentines day.
valentines day.
valentines day.

i love it.
i'm so excited for this entire week!! everyone is on their best behavior-with their secret surprises of love. and we get to eat as much candy as we can. [the sugary, pink and red kind].... oh em gee.

so to show my love for valentines day i'm going to
B. find a love poem i love everyday


*[not true. my busy schedule is to blame.]

No comments: