Wednesday, March 2, 2011

mia


b. and amber are living it up in the district.
and it makes me sad every time i think about it!
how badly i wish i was there.
my two favorite people in my favorite place in the world. without me.
sad.

instead i'm stuck here failing my econ exam, writing a paper on winston churchill, attempting to prepare for the GRE, drowning in work all day long, and staying up all night to try and keep a float.

graduation cannot come soon enough
better yet, a half hour to sit and paint my nails cannot come soon enough.

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Pedicures? You name the time and place! Let us know if you need anything! We love you - your almost done!

Metro Moments said...

Chels! Wish you could have been here!!!

Miss you tons.

I'm glad I can comment again, because I love reading your blog.

ONE MORE MONTH! You can do it!

Marissa said...

the GRE is the greatest. not. i feel your pain.