Wednesday, March 9, 2011

starbucksed.


ohmygosh are we kidding?

i'm obsessed.

not like, 'haha i'm obsessed'....
like,
obsessed.

my love affair with purple was reborn
i laughed louder than anyone in the theater [okay maybe annie and i tied]
my obsession with flat rim hats was reiterated
i pretended i had a passion for rubix cubes
he made his way into my dreams for the next year
i committed to copying his outfits
my pranking phase felt justified
j.smith, usher, miley, sean k, luda, boyz2men, need i say more?
i cried 3 times from laughing and
i remembered how much fun girlnights are [esp. when they're with lo and annie]

[simply put]
my wish to be selena gomez is stronger than ever

i have been bieberized.

3 comments:

Lo said...

NEVER will I ever say NEVER. Purple hoodie here I come!!!!
PS- I have been searching high and low for that certain picture. No dice. But I may be investigated by the government for searching "Justin Bieber Muslim Girl." Racist? Don't judge me.

a&m said...

Best thing ever. We should go every Tuesday night until it's out on DVD.

Abbey Zmoos said...

agreed. it's unreal how great i think he is. who knew there was someone better than zac?