Saturday, April 23, 2011

surprise!










































i finished my last college finals on wednesday.
what a day.

after spending the afternoon at yogurtland and shopping at nordstrom with my two best friends [jake and jess] i went to my parents house to figure out what dress i was going to wear for graduation.

there were lots of balloons on our porch, and cars everywhere-i rolled my eyes, convinced my mom over-did it with young women's again...
little did i know all of my best friends and family had taken time out of their busy schedules to help celebrate my graduation and birthday!

what a day.

and my sneaky sister (who i had g.chatted with that morning telling me she was working on a paper and was actually IN orem, IN my parents house) surprised me by flying in from DC!

what a day.

i spent the whole night feeling so blessed and so grateful by all the people surrounding me with love. i couldn't have asked for anything more.
during a crazy hard time, never in my life have i felt so much love.

what a life.

thank you to everyone and anyone who made this happen.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

yayayayay!!! congratulations chels. you're incredible. wish i could've been there!!