Wednesday, April 28, 2010

good day.

i got to LONDON! despite some major issues with my passport, everything worked out and i was able to make my flight! here i am, in beautiful london, what more could i want?? i am living at the byu london center on palace court right by hyde park and it's an amazing area. the building is beyond beautiful! the taxi driver said we were lucky to arrive today because it was the hottest day of the year!! all the trees have blossomed and it is THE MOST beautiful thing. i can't believe i get to spend the next six weeks here- i honestly can't think of anything better. the girls are so great, and the professors are wonderful. i'm completely convinced this is going to be an unforgettable experience and i am so excited for my adventures to begin.
*did i mention that jet lag has made me SO tired i think this entire day will be a haze... (a funny parallel to most peoples 21st birthdays :)

1 comment:

a&m said...

I miss you already!