Tuesday, April 27, 2010

red velvet.

happy. happy birthday.
*this year i changed my birthday to two days earlier.

1. i love to travel, learn new cultures, and pretend i'm not a tourist.
2. i've recently developed the greatest appreciation of art, even though i'm not very creative.
3. sometimes i talk too much, and other times i'm an introvert.
4. i'm probably the most baby-hungry girl in the world, but i'm single.. (enter dilemma).
5. i have the best friends in the world and my family is the greatest.
6. i'm in my element when i have 300 things going on at once. i get lazy with spare time.
7. i want to live in a big city and be surrounded by all different kinds of people.
8. scratches on my laptop and dust on my picture frames keep me up at night.
9. i like to think everyones head works like mine, but i've recently learned my brain is a mutant.
10. a big part of me wishes i could commit to anything at all.
11. i like to pretend i never need anyones help, but often i do.
12. i don't like change, but i hate having strings attached to me.
13. i wish i was more mature than i am.
14. i'm terrible at writing in a journal, cooking meals, and going to the eye doctor.
15. i miss people really easily.
16. i love watching sports. [go jazz]
17. i get way too competitive in board games... and i will cheat if i'm losing.
18. i dream of an east coast wedding.
19. i'm a logical thinker and i can't cry in movies.
20. i'm thoroughly convinced i have abnormal memory loss.
21. getting ready for bed takes me as long as getting ready for the day.

i'm 21.
and in 21 years i've realized more and more that i'm kind of weird.
but the part of me that isn't insecure loves that.

No comments: